About Riaan Bosch Attorneys
Our offices are situated in Monument Park, Pretoria.
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: Suite 5 Monpark Building, 76 Skilpad Avenue, Monument Park, Pretoria
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Riaan Bosch has been practicing as an attorney since 1999. He underwrites
the ethics of the law profession in general and also the ethics and codes of
The Association of Pretoria Attorneys.
Our mission is to provide all our clients with personal, professional, effective and affordable legal services.
Riaan Bosch founded this firm and has the following qualifications:
- - B.Proc degree obtained from the Potchefstroom University
- - LL.B degree obtained from the University of South Africa
- Admitted as attorney in 1999
- - Obtained the right of Appearance in the High Court of South Africa in April 1999
- - Admitted as conveyancer in 1999
- - Admitted as notary in 2001
- - Certificate in advanced Labour Law obtained from the University of Pretoria.